What to be said between Takbir and recitation

 278. ´Ali bin Abu Talib narrated: Whenever the Messenger of Allah salla alayhi wa sallam got up for Salat (prayer), he would say: ´´I have turned my face Hanifa (upright on Islamic monotheism) towards Him WHo is the Originator of the heavens and the earth, and I am not of the polytheists. Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my death are for Allah, the Rubb of the worlds. There is no partner with Him. And this is what I have been commanded (to profess and believe), and I am of the believers. O Allah, You are the King, there is no true God but You. You are my Rubb, and I am Your slave. I wronged myself and I admit my sin. Forgive all my sins. verily, none forgives the sins but You, and guide me in the best of conduct, for none but You guides to good conduct. Remove my sins from me, for none else but You can remove sins from me. Here I am at Your service, and grace is to You, and all goodness is in Your Hand, and one cannot get nearness to You through evil. My power as well as existence is due to You (for suppliocation). You are Blessing and You are Exalted. I seek Your forgiveness, and turn to You in repentance.´´ And when he would bow, he would say: ´´O Allah, it is for You that I bowed. I affirm my faith in You, and I submit to You and submit humbly before You my hearing, my eyesight, my marrow, my bone, my sinew.´´ And when he would raise his head, he would say: ´´O Allah, our Rubb, praise is due to You, (the praise) which fills the heavens and the earth, and fills that which is in between, and fills anything You desire afterward.´´ And when he prostrated himself, he would say: ´´O Allah, it is to You that I prostrate myself, and it is in You that I affirm my faith, and I submit to You. My face is submitted before Him Who created it, and shaped it, and opened its faculities of hearing and seeing. Blessing is Allah, the Best of creator.´´ And he would then say between Tashahhud and Taslim: ´´Forgive me of the earlier and later, open and secret (sins) and that where I made transgression and that You know better than I. You are the First and the Last. There is not true God but You.´´

And in other narration: When he was beginning the Salat (prayer), he said Takbit (Allahu Akbar) then he recited ´´I turn my´´ to the end.

Kommentarer