Moderation in prayer and its completion
328. Al-Bara´ bin ´Azib narrated: I noticed the prayer of Muhammad sallahu alayhi wa sallam and saw his Qiyam (standing), his Ruku´ (bowing), and then going back to the standing posture (I´tidal) after bowing, his Sujud (prostrations), his sitting (Jalsah) between two prostrations, his prostrations, and sitting between Taslim and going away -- all these were nearly equal to one another.
329.Anas said: ´´I try my best when you in orayer as I saw the Messenger of Allah sallahu alayhi wa sallam leading us.´´ He (Thabit) said: Anas used to do that which I do not see you doing; when he lifted his head from Ruku´ (bowing), he stood up (so long) that onw would say: ´He has forgotten (to bow down in prostration).´ and when he lifted his head from Sajdah (prostration), he stayed in the position, until someone would say: ´He has forgotten (to bow down in prostration for the second Sajdah).´
Kommentarer
Send en kommentar