Severe warning against missing ´Isha and morning prayers in congregation
325. Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah sallahu alayhi wa sallam said: ´´Verily, the most burdensome prayers for the hypocrities are the ´Isha and the Fajr. Were they to know the rewards for these two prayers, they would have come to them even if they have to crawl. I was about to order the prayer be commenced and command a man to lead people in prayer, should then I go along with some men with bundles of wood to the people who have not attended the prayer (in congregation) and burn their homes on them.´´ It is added in another narration: ´´Where one of them to know he would find a fat fleshy bone, he would attend it.´´
326. ´Abdullah bin Mas´yd narrated that the Prophet sallahu alayhi wa sallam said about the people who do not attend Jumu´ah prayer: ´´I am about to command a man to lead people in prayer, and then burn these people who do not attend Jumu´ah prayer in their homes.´´
Kommentarer
Send en kommentar